Sharon Fillyaw is a personal trainer and bodybuilder. She loves being able to work out for a living and she especially enjoys being able to shape the bodies and minds of her clients. She says that it is a satisfying feeling to know that she is helping to make a difference to so many people. Sharon Fillyaw is a certified fitness professional.
A not for profit group known as the American Council on Exercise, or ACE, takes it upon themselves to support personal trainers like Sharon Fillyaw. In addition, they help to maintain the quality of exercise products, programs, and professionals that reach the public. That is why Sharon Fillyaw knows what it means to be a good personal trainer. Below, she offers some points you should be aware of in regards to personal trainers.
- They should be certified and properly educated. A good personal trainer will be certified by an organization such as ACE, as Sharon Fillyaw is. Additionally, they will have received some kind of fitness related degree. Sharon Fillyaw says that all great personal trainers are certified and well educated.
- Who is your trainer focused on? Sharon Fillyaw says that the best kind of personal trainer is the kind that places the focus squarely on their clients. Sharon Fillyaw says that the trainer will ensure that the client is focused on and that the session is not about them.
- Personality compatibility. Sharon Fillyaw says that a good personal trainer will have the ability to work with any client. Clients come in all shapes and sizes, and an infinite variety of personalities as well. Sharon Fillyaw says that the best personal trainers will adapt to whatever personality is thrown at them.
- Communication with the trainer. Sharon Fillyaw says that a good personal trainer will always keep the lines of communication open. According to Sharon Fillyaw, a good trainer will give reassurances to their clients, and they will ensure that the client understands that they are able to speak freely about any session related subject.
- Your trainer provides great programs. Sharon Fillyaw says that a good trainer is also a good programmer. They will create an exercise routine that incorporates cardio, weight control, strength training, and more. More importantly, Sharon Fillyaw says that a good trainer will create this program specifically with individual clients in mind that is based solely on their needs.
Sharon Fillyaw knows what it takes to be a good trainer and she hopes that you will use these tips to find your perfect trainer.