Yemane Abraham is an avid hiker who has experience in hiking all over the world. Additionally, Yemane Abraham has a number of favorite hiking trails worldwide, alongside the ones he plans on visiting one day. Here are some of the top hiking trails in the world, according to Yemane Abraham:
- The Inca Trail. Located in Peru, the Inca Trail is traversed by thousands of visitors each year, says Yemane Abraham. Not only does the trail through the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu show some of the most beautiful ruins on the continent, but Yemane Abraham also knows that the Inca Trail also has gorgeous mountain views.
- Everest Base Camp. According to Yemane Abraham, this trail is enormously popular because of its amazing views of the world’s highest mountain, Mt. Everest. Of course, Yemane Abraham also advises dressing warmly and being ready to get acclimated to the high altitude.
- The Appalachian Trail. Maybe the most famous hiking trail in the United States, the Appalachian Trail offers plenty of great trails for day hikers and overnighters, says Yemane Abraham. Or you could even become one of the 9,000 hikers who complete this enormous hiking trail, adds Yemane Abraham.
- Mount Kilimanjaro. According to Yemane Abraham, this is the tallest peak in Africa. The views of Tanzania and Kenya are spectacular, as are the opportunities for viewing many different landscapes – from the rainforest to the plateau and even snow and glaciers.
- Glacier National Park. Another trail back in the United States, this trail actually hits the Canadian border that is shared with Montana, says Yemane Abraham. This is a great trail for viewing wildlife, such as bighorn sheep and elk, as well as hundreds of species of birds.
For more information on great hiking trails, Yemane Abraham highly recommends the following articles.