Penny auction sites can be fun (and profitable!). But, are they all created the same? Here are some tips about what to look for in a penny auction site:
1) They should have a variety of products – everything from iPad and iPhones, to Kindles, Laptops, LED TVs, PS3, Watches, Jewelry, Toys… Oh, the list goes on and on.
2) Expect great Customer Service if you have any problems or questions. It should be prompt and courteous. Nothing is worse than getting “stuck” somehow, and not being able to fix you issue.
3) There should be No weekly or monthly win cap. In other words, you should be able to win as much as you want, as many time as you can.
4) Does it have a Buy it now option? If you can’t win the bid, look an the option to buy. Preferably, you should be able to use the bids towards buying the product.
5) Is it friendly for Beginners? It is possible for a beginner to try the site and learn how to polish your skills?
6) Is there any kind of win guarantee? Like, if you don’t win in the first 24 hours, are your bids reset?
One site that I know fits all of these criteria. Check out DealFun.com for some fun Penny Auction action.