Mercedes lease deals include a fixed monthly payment for the full usage of a Mercedes car for a pre decided period of time which is agreed upon by both parties and for a fixed annual mileage which you can decide according to your requirements. The lease price is decided based on the value of the car at the time of hiring, the intended annual mileage during the lease period and the value of the car at the end of the contract. For an additional amount all the headaches related to owning a vehicle like maintenance, servicing and replacement vehicles are taken care of.
Corporate houses and large business organisations find it better to lease a car than buying one because even with a leased car all the advantages of owning a car like tax deduction of expenses are allowed. At the same time, you don’t have the hassle of maintenance and servicing. A replacement vehicle is provided by the car lease company during servicing and repairs. There are many other reasons which make leasing a car a better option rather than owning one.
• You don’t have to settle for just any model of car just because it is more affordable. If it is a Mercedes you desire, then a Mercedes you will get. Hence you can choose the best model and make of the car for an affordable price.
• Car lease deals are usually meant for 24 to 60 month periods. You can choose the amount of time for which you want to lease the car. For instance, if you like to drive a new vehicle all the time then you can opt for a shorter lease and change the vehicle to a new one at the end of the lease.
• Even if you buy a car on instalments, the monthly lease fees on a car is much lower than the monthly instalments on a car loan. This ensures that you spend less money every month while you have the privilege of driving a brand new car of your choice.
• Due to the fact that the duration of the Mercedes Lease deals in decided you can either buy the car at the end of the contract or opt for a new one on lease.
• A car is an object that depreciates in value over a period of time even if you don’t use it. This is a major concern if you buy a car, but nothing to worry about if you are just leasing it for a limited period of time. You don’t even have to bother to resell the car and find a buyer for it when you no longer want it.
• Once the lease is over there are no obligations and you can simply return the car to the car lease company without any hassles.
Mileage is the factor that decides the wear and tear of a car and hence the car lease deals stipulate an annual mileage that is allowed. If the intended mileage of the car is less then you have to pay less per month. However, if you exceed the decided mileage at the end of the year, you may have to pay extra.