Hair serves two purposes for human and animals, protection and grooming. For animals, hair serves as insulation against heat and cold while for humans it’s more on grooming and less on protection. For grooming, hair makes humans more attractive to each other, especially the opposite sex. A girl with long shiny or sparkling hair is appeals more boys than a girl with bald hair, while a hair of those punk band members which are either colored or cut into different shapes is attractive to their subculture or followers.
Hair serves more than providing looks but also as protection against direct sunlight. Eyelashes can serve as filter for eyes to avoid dust, And just like nails it is made up of the hard protein “keratin”, the same protein that made outer material of impala’s horn. Just like the skin and other organs, hair is susceptible to damage from exposure to sunlight and strong hair product chemicals. To protect, groom and nourish your hair from damage, you may try these tested methods, so that next time you have hair extensions in Bowie and custom lace wigs in Maryland, you’ll have self-confidence with your hair. Use wigs or natural hair tonics to make your hair stronger.
Weaves and wigs
• Custom wigs – Either made from synthetic plastic or human hair. Available in different colors, lengths and weaves. An extra or whole custom wig compatible to your head and facial shape.
• Dread locks – Make your hair look more stylish with dreadlocks or matted coiled hair. With dreadlocks, you can maintain them with special chemicals available at salons or hair treatment store. • Hair extensions – Are synthetic or natural hair that extend hair from baseline and can make your looks more natural as if you are wearing a long natural hair. Ideal for those who have baldness on the top.
• Lace wigs – Like the custom wigs in Largo, Maryland, you can hold it in your hair by lace. The hair is either synthetic or natural human hair.
• Protein treatments – Are protein rich liquid solutions that can encourage hair growth and protect it from sunlight. Hydrolized proteins can penetrate hair and can bond with the hair strand. The result a more, luster and wet looking hair.
• Gugu (Entada phaseoloides) treatment – with its scientific name, is a vine plant. To extract its hair tonic, pound one of its piece until its individual fibers appears. You can use this to directly apply to your hair or add the extract from fibers to your hair spray or tonic.
• Hair conditioner – A Mix coconut milk, olive oil and vitamin E capsule oil in a small bowl, dip your comb and use the mixture to condition your hair.
• Shea butter treatment – Butter derived from Shea tree nut seed. Shea is edible and used for moisturizing and heat protection treatment. Use with hair spray by mixing with grated coconut soap in a bowl, mix until they blend well. Use them as hair spray before taking a bath.
The above treatments and wig or hair extensions can surely protect your hair and at the same time add a celebrity look, who knows when you visit your cousin the next time; you might not recognize you immediately, “just kidding”, I mean they will recognize you for a new and better grooming.