Relationships are very beneficial. You know how your relationships have helped to mold you into who you are. You can probably name things you have learned through relationships and valuable things you have taken away form relationships. Relationships do a lot for us. There are actually four key reasons for relationships. They are outlined below.
1. Lessons. Relationships help up to learn and to teach others. Through our relationships, even our earliest with our parents, we learn. We can learn simple things, like how to walk or talk and we can learn complex things like how to let go or how to love. The lessons we get from relationships are priceless and may not be learned elsewhere.
2. Emotional Fulfillment. Relationships are made up mostly of emotion. It is through emotion our relationships form and grow. We learn a lot about emotion and we get a lot of emotional fulfillment from our relationships. It is through relationships we learn about emotions like love, anger, hope and happiness.
3. Self Worth. For most people relationships are part of how they define themselves. Think about it, many women define themselves as a wife and mother because of their relationships. Relationships also help us define ourselves because they teach us about ourselves. They help us to learn our likes and dislikes; about how we react in different situations and about who we are as a person. The majority of our definition of ourselves comes from the relationships we have had or have in our life.
4. Love. Romantic relationships are the means to the goal of finding love. They are the way to find the one you want to spend your life with and they help us to build our adult lives. Romantic relationships teach us about love and about how we deal with love. They teach us what love is and how it feels. They also teach us the value of love. Above all romantic relationships are human nature. They are, at their very basic, about procreating and keeping the human species alive.
These four reasons for relationships can really define any relationship in your life. If you really think about it they are all true. Relationships are more complex than anything else. The conflicting personalities and the differences in people make relationships fun and exciting and at times stressful. It is through relationships that we develop. Without relationships who knows what would happen. Very few people ever choose a life where they cut off all ties to any other person. As humans we crave relationships and need them to thrive. Relationships are important for many reasons, but perhaps the single most important reasons is that relationships make our lives worth living.
The book that started the Quiet RevolutionAt least one-third of the people we know are introverts. They are the ones who prefer li…
The #1 New York Times bestseller, now in paperback. From thought leader Dr. Brené Brown, a transformative new vision for the way …
In this text, Don Miguel Ruiz explains the Toltec perspective on love. In answer to the question of what love really is, he highli…
Do you struggle to get your point across to people? Do you ever feel like you are somehow weak and ineffectual in the way you comm…
Becca McKenzie is just trying to make it through her senior year of high school. She has good friends and a gorgeous boyfriend but…
* To find out more, please go to: http://www.BoundlessBlissBali.com/. Please SUBSCRIBE there by adding your email address to receive your FREE gifts!!!
Kute Blackson is utterly unique in the world of human potential. Unlike those who promise to simply help people “get” what they want, Kute’s life work instead reveals to people what they have to give, by liberating who they are most truly and deeply.
The focus: Freedom
How To Choose The Right Relationship For You (The 4 Key Questions)