People are busy with work, school, and other activities, especially as the winter holidays get closer. To stay on schedule, be sure you take care of any recommended automotive repair so your car doesn’t leave you stranded out in the cold. The appropriate automotive service, performed at the recommended intervals, can save you hundreds of dollars in costly automotive repair. More importantly, timely automotive service could literally save your life in freezing conditions.
5 important automotive service issues to remember:
1. Regular Oil Changes — Have regular oil changes, including all other fluids and filters (coolant, brake and transmission) at the recommended intervals. Use high-quality filters–they are worth the extra cost.
2. Inspection of Brakes — Safe brakes are crucial. Have the braking system checked frequently. If the rotors and pads are worn out, don’t delay in having the appropriate brake repair.
3. Bright Lights — Make sure all your vehicle’s lights (both exterior and interior) are clean and working properly as the days get shorter and darker. New bulbs only cost a few dollars and are easy to install. Or you may want to ask the technicians at an automotive service center for assistance.
4. Clean Windshield -Replace your windshield wiper blades if they are more than six months old and keep the washer fluid reservoir filled. Be ready for those winter rain and snow storms.
5. Tire Service – Inspect tires frequently and make sure they have the right inflation pressure. Have your tires rotated on schedule, and replace any with tread that is worn too thin. Be sure the spare is in good condition too! Don’t get caught with an unexpected flat.
Spending time and money on quality automotive service is a good investment that pays big dividends, not only in the safety of you and your family and other motorists, but also better gas mileage and a vehicle that operates and brakes more efficiently!
Looking for quality automotive repair? Contact our ASE-certified technicians at A & C Automotive & Machine by calling 651-674-4733, or go online at http://aandcautomotive.com for more information about our automotive service. Since 1985, our auto shop has served vehicle owners in North Branch, MN, and in the surrounding areas of Harris and Stacy, MN.
The Lightning Digital AV Adaptor supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen – including apps, presentations, we…
In any light, day or night, the TEKTON 5941 Digital Tire Gauge gives you an instant, accurate, and easy-to-read measurement of you…
Introducing the TechMatte® MagGrip Vent Universal Car Mount…Designed with Drivers in MindThe MagGrip Vent Car Mount is a sturdy…
#1 New York Times BestsellerFrom the bestselling author and master of narrative nonfiction comes the enthralling story of the sin…
FEATHERS: ★ 100% new Quality ABS and Silicon materials, Non-Slip Rubber Grip. High-elastic rubber lining, Anti-slip & anti-…
Bosch bracketless wiper blades are designed without brackets or hinges, offering improved design and performance over conventional…
* OUR PEOPLE
Customers are our top priority. We achieve this by taking pride in Quality Products, Quality People and Quality Service. With over 30 years of ownership by Cliff Denham, we continue to serve this community with integrity and honesty – which cannot be rivaled anywhere in Canada.
The delivery of your new or pre-owned vehicle will be a worry-free experience. We have detailed your new Ford product to ensure complete satisfaction. Our quality pre-owned units have been inspected and reconditioned; all maintenance requirements have been completed for your convenience. Here at Lamb Ford your Peace of Mind is important to us.
We are your complete automotive service dealership in Camrose. Throughout your ownership experience your quality new or pre-owned vehicle will require some additional services – we have all the departments to meet these requirements.
SALES SERVICE PARTS ACCESSORIES COLLISION QUICK LANE
Our Quick Lane, offers “No Appointment” maintenance service, we complement this service by offering The Ford Maintenance Protection Plan. This industry leading program is a way for you to save on your vehicle’s basic service costs. Timely maintenance on your new or pre-owned is the key to worry-free driving. Quality Service is one component that assisted us in achieving the “Presidents Award.”
Visit our website: http://www.lambford.com